I flatter myself,
thinking you will read these words I've written.
I picture you;
curling up, with a mug in one hand,
eager,
for the pleasure of knowing what's on my mind.
I delude myself with this fantasy.
You will not do these things.
You will not take the time to read these words.
I've already been forgotten.
Tossed aside.
A plaything you got bored with.
You get bored so easily.
Now is my chance.
You're not paying attention, so,
I can call you all those nasty things
Society has taught me to think.
But I won't.
I can't.
I'm not angry.
Just sad for you.
Your weakness.
You will always be alone.
No matter how many people surround you.
No matter how many people you bring to your bed.
Alone.
Your weakness.
Fear of being left alone.
It will be a vicious cycle for you.
But this is not what I want to see when I think of you.
So, I won't.
Delusion is better then the truth.
I hope you enjoyed your cup of tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment